- Remco one-piece polypropylene shovels are tough, lightweight and hygienic.
- Molded from FDA-compliant polypropylene, it is a workhorse for moving bulk materials and an integral part of any professional cross–contamination containment, food safety or HACCP program.
- Initially developed over 30 years ago, our one-piece shovel doesn’t just meet the standard, it sets the standard.
- The semi-ferrous additive in this shovel allows for use in conjunction with a metal detectable system.
- Metal detectable plastic is a lightweight and less costly alternative to stainless steel, and will reduce fatigue for the user.
- This shovel is popular for meat, dairy, seafood, and poultry processing, as well as commercial fishing and other food handling applications.
Length: 41.75 in.
Width: 13.75 in.
Height: 9.25 in.
Weight: 5.49 lbs.
Additional Material: Semi-Ferrous Additive
FDA Compliant Material:
Working Temp: -22° F/-30° C to 176° F/80° C
Autoclavable To: 250° F/121° C